Class Photos are all in for my fall schedule at Castle in the air.
Here are a few with the dates. the schedule is not up yet on the castle site but will be really soon.

Woodland Gnome.    Saturday September 29th 10.30 -5.00

I will make the heads in advance, but also do a thorough demo. I used to make dolls for Magic Cabin, so I have lots of tips to make this process easier and more successful.

Nevermore Raven  Saturday October 27th 10.30-5.00

Its back! this was a very popular class and so much fun! so you will want to sign up early to be sure of a place.



Comments

  1. I visit my sister in the East Bay twice a year. I like to take classes when I visit if possible. I will miss your needlefelt elephant class this May by one week but I will return in September. I hope you will be teaching a needlefelt animal class again then or elsewhere in the East Bay.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts