Ocean mist and cinnamon rolls


This lovely place is Bolinas lagoon. I love to go to the coast, It sort of puts things in perspective to look out over the pacific ocean. I did walk down to Stinson beach this morning so I could take a picture and show you how beautiful and calm and blue it all is. However, I forgot that it's Sunday and the beach was jam packed with giggly kids and equally blissed out surfers and utterly ecstatic dogs of every shape and size. Although it was lovely to see everyone in such a good mood, that wasn't the picture I had in mind, so I took this picture of the lagoon on our way to Point Reyes Station which is yet another lovely place where there is a Bakery called the Bovine bakery, we bought some morning buns and sat on a bench to eat our breakfast and feed the birds. Paradise.

Comments

Popular Posts